“Great massage!”
Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My son-in-law, who is deployed with the US Marines, arranged a wonderful weekend get-away to Park City for Mother's day which included massages for my daughter and me.

The spa was clean and tranquil. My daughter and I were both in the same room. The massage therapists were awesome. It was one of the best massages I have ever had!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We are staying at the Marriott Moutainside in Park City and the front desk recommeded this spa to us. It is about a 5 minute drive to the spa. It has a very nice atmosphere. The check in was quick and they have a nice guest lounge. Both my husband and I got swedish massages. The prices were average, not over the top. We both left feeling very relaxed and ready to hit the slopes again. We come to Park City every year and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love Align Spa! They are professional, affordable and the spa is beautiful! I live near Park City and I have been going to Align for at least a year for my body work. I used to always request the same therapist (who I love) and in the last few months I have branched out and tried three other therapists - they are ALL wonderful!
There are many spas in Park City, and I have to say that Align is my favorite for the services they offer and the value of the product.
I always leaving less stress, taller and ready to take on my life.

1  Thank Gabriel M
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Deep tissue massage, with John, was not only incredibly relaxing, but interactive, too. He had me move my body every so slightly at certain times so he could access different fibers. He found every spot that has ever given me problems with out me telling him. Also, he played original music that was soothing without being typical spa music. I enjoyed the massage as much as I enjoyed his conversation. Truly a professional who knows the human body in a more profound way than any other therapist I've seen.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Called last minute and asked for a list of available times. Receptionist was so helpful with arrangements and directions to the spa location via free city bus. ( yellow bus from Main St. transit hub and lime bus from Canyons stops across the street) Very comfy spa surroundings and very welcoming staff and therapists. Had a wonderful massage from a very knowledgable therapist who truly took interest in my massage needs. Tea and water available in the comfy lounge. Plan to come early to relax and stay afterwards to come back to reality. Can't wait to return.