“Great massage in clean and comfortable surroundings”
Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The massage treatment was excellent. I found the spa to be nice and cozy, not too frilly. I thought the price was reasonable for a vacation area.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Not inexpensive, however the free style massage at the Align Spa is great. I chose this spa due to the recommendations from TripAdvisor and some marketing materials I had picked up in town. The therapist really did customize the massage based on my needs and concerns and she did work on sore muscles and knots that I've never experienced before. It was well worth the experience and I'm sorry that I live in Chicago and not Park City because I would go back there on a regular basis. The spa is in the back of a strip mall area and a bit out of the way, so it is best if you have a car or call a taxi.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Align is an amazing space with phenomenal massage therapists that will realign your body and open your mind.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

There are no sweeping marble floors, or water features at Align... it is not one of the branded tourist trap SPAs of PArk City, that have made getting a treatment here almost not worthwhile. Align is smaller, very cozy, and focused on just making you feel comfortable and great. We did a couples massage, Spa Lunch, and a pedicure. The massage was GREAT, we both rated it as the best in Park City right away. I didn't really have any problem areas for the first time in for ever, so didn't present much of a challenge, but the massage was very soothing and I felt great after and the next day. The SPA lunch was unceremonious... grilled cheese, soup, and salad with paper plates and plastic wear... but it was delicious. This sums up the SPA, they are not trying to come up with some golden platter with a flourish, but any service or product is going to be done with care and skill. We then did the SPA pedicure, boy do they know how to use space, the pedicure room was TINY, but I felt really comfortable and spent the whole time laughing with the girls doing the treatments. (I have been places where they don't talk, or they barely speak english.. this was WAY more relaxed and personable). Anyhow, I usually go to SPAS in LA, Vegas, and NYC... I must admit it took a moment to get used to a smaller SPA.. .but I am in love. Align is very professional, and offers some of the best therapists in town... and they will treat you far more like a relative they love that stopped by than like the king of Siam... but after dealing with very unprofessional and unskilled people at the bigger Spas in town, I was quite happy to get twice the service for half the price. I will certainly be back! Oh and one more thing... everyone there seemed to REALLY love their job... like the pedicure girl was SUPER into the oils, the paraffin, she had enjoyed every treatment herself so she spoke about each knowledgeably, and she was a cool looking tattooed chick.. Anything SPA is made SO much better when the person giving the treatment is saying things like "Oh, you're really going to like this part"... or explaining why something is great for you. Same with the masseuse.. just into their job, knew it well. Some places I have felt like the persons career choice was forced on them, or they didn't want to be there... knowing that the people at the SPA wanted to be there and were excited to show you what they can do made for a fun experience.

1  Thank capo689
Reviewed October 21, 2012

An amazing experience with an amazing staff. Beautiful view of the surrounding mountains. I have had many massages from different staff members and have always felt wonderful after each.