“Most Intuiative Massage Therapists”
Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Once you let owner Harriet's healing hands work their magic on your body, you'll be ruined from other massage therapists. Well, almost... ;-) While she is my absolute favorite, I must admit has taught the other LMTs at her spa very well. The 'Freestyle" massage offered at Align is incredibly intuitive, using a combination of styles and techniques that are tailored to your body anew each and every time. I think the biggest reason for the unparalleled quality of the massage experience here is the spa's commitment to education and holistic healing. They truly practice what they preach. Having a super cute spa dog doesn't hurt either.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

PROS: Extremely reasonably pricing ($150 for a 90 minute hot stone massage), friendly front desk staff, right off the Rail Trail only one mile from Main Street (easy scenic walk on a nice day), robes and slippers for use at spa, magazines/candy/tea/water in relaxation room, spa dog greets the customers (very sweet dog!). My massage was very good.

CONS: My boyfriend's massage experience was not as good as mine -- the therapist's cell phone kept buzzing throughout the massage and she stuck her fingers into his ears - which I have never heard of and both of us thought was strange and not relaxing! It is a small day spa, so there is only one bathroom that also contains a shower and two closets that serve as men/ladies locker and changing rooms.

2  Thank milril44
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great massage and pedicure. Very accommodating. Go here if you want great services without the expense of a resort spa.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I recently visited the Align Spa and had a great experience. They were highly professional and made sure my pedicure/manicure looked flawless. I definitely recommend them.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I booked the European message and facial package, unbelievable! The best I have ever had. Very helpful and friendly staff. If I visit Park City again, I will definietly revisit.