“Mountain Oasis Part 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mountain Oasis Part 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

A year ago, I wrote a review about Align and about how much I enjoyed the experience there. Well, I ended up becoming a member and for the past year have enjoyed massages and facials on a monthly basis. I find that the anticipation of an appointment starts about a week before, just thinking about the experience to come. I highly recommend this spa that is somewhat hidden amidst the commercial environs of Prospector. Don't be deterred...be pampered!

Visited October 2011
paddlerhbm, Manager at Align Spa, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
We love our members!!

Thank you for your continued support and business.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“As a world class athlete, having a body that works well is vital to my performance-Align Spa delivers that and more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

"As a world class athlete and Olympian, having a body that feels good, is aligned and working well is vital to my performance. The body work done at Align spa is amazing and keeps me at the top of my game. The therapists are intuitive and the best in their field and each time I visit align I walk away feeling great and knowing I will train and perform my best."
~Emily Cook, U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Olympian

1 Thank emilycook02
paddlerhbm, Owner at Align Spa, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Thanks again Emily for your continued support. We love our athletes!
Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

We went to Align based on Trip Advisor recommendations. This is a standalone spa as opposed to a hotel spa experience. My partner, older daughter and I went for one hour Swedish massages and then my daughter had a mani/pedi. I started my reservation request by email and finished by calling them. Very easy process. Each of our massages began on time and the therapists were all very capable and experienced.The mani/pedi was excellent as well. If you are looking for a good standalone Spa with reasonable pricing this is the place.

1 Thank taxare
paddlerhbm, Owner at Align Spa, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
It was wonderful having you and your family at our spa. We look forward to pampering you all again!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

I've been coming to Park City for years and usually rely on the pricey spas at the hotels or condos we rent for my massages and spa services. When one couldn't fit my daughters and me in recently, the concierge recommended Align Spa. The only thing we are bummed about after our experience there is that we didn't know about this place sooner!!!! All thee of us agree that the massages (informed and intuitive sports style treatments) were some of the BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD!!! And us gals know our spas... The staff was really friendly, the atmosphere laid back and charming, all the things you want in a mountain town retreat. In addition to our massages, I received a deep cleansing, yet very gentle, facial that left my sensitive skin glowing so much I skipped foundation that evening. And my daughters each did mani/pedis and were very happy with their results. Align Spa, the Bells will be back!!

1 Thank mabell212
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have been going to Align Spa for over a year now. The Customer service is beyond amazing. The Massage work they do is incredible. In fact its one of the only reasons I am able to ski day in and day out all winter. They definitely know how to fix you up so you can break your self down again! I definitely would recommend Align Spa to anyone and everyone!

Visited June 2011