Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fly Fishing Trip

We arrived in Ogden, Utah for what was to have been a spring break ski trip. 3 days in, all ski... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jasontH8076MY
Awesome Day on the Provo

Went out fly fishing on the Provo and it was awesome. My guide, Tim, was the best - gave me some... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kdrangeid

All reviews brown trout provo river caught fish fish of the day nice fish these guys great trip middle provo excellent guide big ones half day trip great teacher whitefish top notch bucket list awesome experience first timers
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2020

On a day off from skiing, my guide Jim and I had a nice day on Middle Provo hooking and landing (most but not all) brown trout. All indicator fishing as midges were not coming off. Best fish around 17" for me. Broke off what was probably a larger fish on 6x tippet. It was a lovely day, warm and sunny for January. I will look forward to fishing the river with Jim another time!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 28, 2020

I had caught this on a small spinner after failing to do much with a fly because on heavy winds. We caught several trout and released all of these asap because of the heat.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Had a great day fly fishing. Guide was prompt, very knowledgable, patient and a delight to be with. Can't wait for my next visit to Utah!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2019

Excellent half day on the water fly fishing with Jason of Utah pro very knowledgeable we caught lots of brown trout

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank bretthb2017
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

The company had a ‘no catch, no pay’ policy which was nice. They supplied all the gear. Our trip was a highlight of our vacation. Our guide Larry was very informative, kind and patient with us. He helped us do most of the prep work and guided us through every step. But he actually showed and worked with us on the techniques of fly fishing. We caught a handful of fish each and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors.

Date of experience: October 2019