“Problematic Reception”

Mountain Body Spa & Herbal Cosmetic Deli
Ranked #22 of 26 Spas & Wellness in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Main Street's sweetest-smelling spa and body shop, family owned and operated since 1996. Pamper your face and body with soothing and effective facials, massage therapies and spa treatments using our own locally-made all-natural, botanical, handmade Mountain Body lotions, glows, mineral muds and oils. Our licensed massage therapists and aestheticians combine superb technique with the healing minerals, fragrant herbs and spices, luscious fruits and nutrient-rich vegetables that are gifts of nature for soothing, healing customized care of your entire body. After your spa experience, fun shopping abounds at our colorful, scent-sational herbal body products store, including fresh mud take-home deli bar and famous free Mountain Body hand treatments for all guests. Appointments suggested; walk-ins welcome.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

After finally finding this place online because I was actually looking for a spa that apparently rents within this spa (1st red flag!), I called and couldn't get past the receptionist (or whomever answered the phone). She got rattled having someone else on another line, then me, then a 3rd caller. She was jumpy, couldn't answer my questions regarding services they provide or prices because she didn't have the information handy. Meanwhile the previous caller hung up, and then the receptionist hung up on me because I wouldn't give her my phone number. I was stunned! I honestly have no idea if this place is worth the trip to Main St. In reading some other reviews, it sounds like it's hit or miss. There are plenty of terrific spas in Park City. I have no reason to pursue this one any further. Main St. is fun for shopping, but for a relaxing spa experience, I'll go elsewhere for professional customer service.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

They double-booked and had me waiting for 30 minutes. I strongly recommend not going there, I know I won't!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Après skiing package with John was fantastic! I had the 90 min treatment includes massage and spa foot treatment. John did amazing job. His technique was deep and thorough. I really appreciated his attention to glutes, hands, and feet. Good pressure and he was great at finding areas needing extra attention. It was worth the money for the full 90. You can select your scent of oil. Tropic is what I selected. I wish I could go back to him but alas here for vacation only. The spa sells some nice handmade soaps and makeup products. I picked up some vegan nail polish.

Convenient location right at bottom of Town Lift.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Want to find something affordable and personal on Main St.? Be sure to visit this little shop and enjoy the luxury of trying a free hand salt scrub. Homemade soaps, essential oils, shampoos, conditioners, salt scrubs, and a deli of take home muds for a home facial.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place was a joke!!! Nylene one of the owners was soooo rude and sarcastic she acted like she was on drugs. We were testing something to buy and she told us we needed to look up "burning man" and leave pronto. We were ready to buy and pushed out of the store. This store needs a different owner and I'll come back(:

2  Thank Nelsonnickolas