Our family recently met in Park City/Deer Valley over the 4th of July, and called the Montage home for a week- and what an amazing week it was. Be prepared to feel like you were taken away to an enchanted castle in the mountains.
5 star service started the minute we arrived at the resort, as a message from the bellman to the front desk signaled the greeter to meet us in the lobby, who welcomed our family, with keys ready- gave us a brief tour, recorded all of our information on an I-pad, and showed us to our gorgeous room. It was a very personal and impressive touch.
For a group of 5, the set-up of the rooms and the options you have for connecting units is fantastic. One main door allowed access to our 2-connecting suites. The mountain-classy room decor, gorgeous bathrooms and extremely comfortable beds made you look forward to getting back to the room after a long day outside exploring the mountains (not to mention there were delicious truffles left bedside each night!) Our particular room overlooked the pool on the ground level and had a beautiful stone patio, where we enjoyed our evenings. Not only is the main pool and 3 hot tubs beautiful, but they're open 24/7! Hot robes even await your exit from the pool. Could possibly also be the most comfortable pool lounge chairs that I've ever enoucntered. If you dont feel like an outdoor swim- the Spa's pool will literally take your breath away. Feel like being impressed even further?- head to the Spa even if just to utilize the steam room, sauna, and whirl pool. The 3 ladies of our group definitely felt like royalty after taking an hour to enjoy the spa ammenities! So many extra special touches that you have to experience for yourself!!!
Also- make sure you're at the resort at 8pm each night for the fireside smore parties that both adults and kids will love! Delicious house-made marshmellows in a variety of flavors and gourment hot chocolate. Who can pass us a delicious carmel or mocha smore while enjoying the gorgeous mountain view and socializing with the other guests?! Nightly entertainment can be found in the restaurants and in the main "sitting room." Dont let my title of sitting room fool you- this may be the grandest and most impressive social gathering space I've ever spent time in. From the spectacular fireplaces, oversized leather couches, pool tables, high ceilings and large floor to ceiling windows and doors, allowing access to either the pool side of breath-taking valley view side, it's a perfect space to enjoy a family game of pool or enjoy a glass of wine fireside while enjoying the entertainment.
The Montage makes getting to Park City effortless and the staff will see that complimentary transporation is arranged for the 10-15 minute drive down the mountain. The valet staff was extremely attentive, friendly and professional.
Also- For dining- I highly reccomend Burgers and Bourbon. The burgers are delicious- gourmet- and creative. Hike a couple extra miles too so you can try out a bourbon milk shake! You will not be dissapointed. Feel like bowling a game while enjoying delicious pizza? The Montage can offer this. Feel like experiencing fine dining fireside- the Montage can do this as well.
I could continue on and on with nothing but amazing things to stay about the Montage Deer Valley. The resort will take your breath away and the staff will see to your every need. The only problem is that you eventually have to leave, and the time you spent there will feel dream-like, SO please enjoy every minute of the enchantment and the time you'r able to spend in this mountain resort with your loved ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah