Having been to the hotel before, but only for dining and entertainment, I knew that it would be a special stay. Nothing could have prepared me for how incredible it would be. From the moment we walked in the door, the staff was attentive to every need of myself and the other guests staying with me. They went above and beyond on everything and set this hotel above any other hotel I have stayed at in the world--and I travel roughly 150 days per year. The rooms were immaculate, with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The heated floors in the bathroom were a special treat, along with a rain shower that made me never want to get out.
The ski in and ski out aspect of the hotel was fantastic. The employees at compass sports were so nice, going so far as to put my boots on for me each day. The valet ski pickup in the snow was a nice touch.
One of the most wonderful amenities of the hotel was the transportation department. No matter what time or where I needed to go, they were able to get me there within 15 minutes notice.
If you are looking for a day at the spa, the Montage is your place. Having every amenity possible, there is no way you would find a nicer spa in Park City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Prestigia, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah