$339
$306
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
$199
$159
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
$248
$209
Hyatt.com
Marriott's MountainSide(Park City)(Great Value!)
$185
$179
Marriott
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
$169
$89
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
$138
$95
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
$194
$160
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
$176
$122
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

All reviewscompass sportsbowling alleyapex restaurantvista loungedaly's publaguna beachyama sushideer valleystuffed animalsindoor poolheated bathroom floorsvideo gamesrain showerwalk in closetturn down servicebedroom residencemoment you arrive
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Third time staying here. Simply the best everything. A little pricey but worth it!! Tucked away at the very top of park city. The appearance is situated to express the mountain and valley views. Will go back again as much as we can afford too. Food was smaller portions. Room service was great Easy check in very friendly vallet

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The lobby, room, bed were all perfect. The views are incredible. The staff were all as friendly as they could be. The out-door pool is heated. They have Ping-Pong, horse-shoes, tetherball, archery, shuffleboard, bowling, pool tables, and a large game room. But easily the most impressive thing is the Spa. ****after you check in, go down to the spa and take a tour. "If" I had done that, I would have used it (access to the spa is included in the room price). Instead I didn't know about it until my last day. So, go see the spa as soon as you’re checked-in - it's incredible. There is a nice sports bar on the 4th floor. Also a shuttle is (was) provided for us to travel to Park City which was very nice. It's a 5 or 10 minute ride.
The only problem we had was the altitude. I didn't know that high altitudes can make you sea-sick…yes, go figure.

Great place to stay, I can only give it my highest recommendations.

Room Tip: Go down to the Spa, they will give you a tour.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the first time last year during the July 4th weekend. This year we decided to bring our son and make it a family trip in September. SOOOO glad we did. The stay was perfect (just a minor blip in the beginning of the stay with our room which management cleared up right away). Everything was great. Only advise is to skip the onsite restaurant...service was incredibly slow and food came out cold.

Otherwise, Montage Deer Valley is superb.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I want to highlight the superb Spa Montage. First of all it is huge; they offer so many treatments and relaxation options. Their staff is attentive, yet discreet. The facility is beautiful and has exquisite tile work. Everything you could imagine is lavishly provided and continually supplied; you will be treated like & king or queen.

I took a break from all the outdoor offerings the area provides and spent several hours int the tranquility of Spa Montage, just divine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying here in off season and this place is amazing. It is only 3 years old and right at the base of the mountain. Service from all the staff was excellent. I need to find out what the bedding was because it was the most comfortable bed I have slept in.

• Stayed: September 2013
MontageDeerValley, Manager at Montage Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear Insurancedan,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback regarding your most recent stay at Montage Deer Valley. We are truly pleased that you enjoyed your experience and that our Associates exceeded your expectations.

In response to your request related to our sleep experience, we do have all our bedding elements available for purchase (including the mattress and box spring) through Pique, our signature retail store. Please contact me directly at 435-604-1321 and I will be happy to provide further details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,