Where to begin .. we had never traveled to Park City and selected the Montage Deer Valley with high expectations. Photos and reviews seldom give the "live" picture, and we were overwhelmed with the hotel property, staff, location and views. We spent five perfect nights at the Montage Deer Valley and were very saddened to leave the property and return home. To simply state that our high expectations were exceeded would be an understatement!
We had a late flight in and, upon arrival at the hotel, we were warmly greeted and our luggage was unloaded and car in valet in an instant. We were accompanied to our room for the check-in process (which is really a great service in my opinion); we were also given a summary of our room functions and such; this was greatly appreciated as it had already been a long travel day for us.
I would be remiss if I did not begin with the staff; they are to a fault the most pleasant and helpful individuals; every request or question is met with a smile and informed reply. It was very enjoyable to converse with the staff as much as we did on this visit; they are a very engaging and enjoyable staff!
The rooms are large, spotless and extremely comfortable. With Park City being an "outdoor" travel destination, the limited amount of time spent in our rooms was with the feeling of the comfort of home. The rooms are very well furnished, very comfortable and spotless. The beds were incredibly comfortable and conducive to a great nights' sleep. The daily maid service and nightly turn-down service staff do a fantastic job, and you maintain that clean, comfortable feeling of home throughout the stay. The views from our room were spectacular, and it was a wonderful site to wake up to, or sit on the balcony and enjoy.
We did dine at Apex and Daly's Pub, enjoying both of them very much. We also utilized Compass Sports for select activities, and their staff went out of their way to be certain we enjoyed our experiences.
The hotel does provide a shuttle service down the mountain to Park City; however, we did not utilize this service. The valet service is very efficient and getting the car was an easy/quick process.
We enjoyed a truly enjoyable and relaxed visit to the Montage Deer Valley; we will certainly return if ever in the area again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah