This is truly a remarkable place, probably the nicest hotel I've been in, and surely the best ski vacation ever. The experience starts weeks before your trip, when you are contacted by a concierge who helps you plan your trip, arrange for lessons, and makes sure you have transportation from SLC airport. We were greeted by a driver in a luxury SUV who had us at the Montage in 45 minutes.
When you enter, you'll be impressed by every little detail in the resort. A full service spa with indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, steam rooms and sauna, which you can enjoy for no charge. A beautiful game room and bar, with pool tables and a full size bowling alley, to keep your family occupied when not on the slopes. The ski shop located in the hotel has brand new, spec equipment, and they heat your boots overnight and help you put them on and take them off each day. Being greeted with warm cider and a fresh baked cookie when getting off the slopes is a nice touch.
The rooms themselves are immaculate, with luxury bed linens, beautiful artwork, and every little detail taken care of. During turn-down service we were left small boxes of amazing truffles, a different flavor each day, made by one of the country's most celebrated pastry chefs. Dining in Apex is superb, but if you want to hit Park City's amazing restaurants the Montage staff will happily drive you the 15 minutes to Main Street Park City, and pick you up whenever you call them. Every person we met at the resort was cheerful, helpful, and obviously enjoyed their job. I hated to leave the place, and am going to have a tough time skiing anywhere but Deer Valley from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah