My husband and I stayed at the Montage for a romantic "babymoon" vacation before our little one arrives. The hotel itself is huge, gorgeous and estate-like yet very warm and inviting. We stayed in a one bedroom peak view suite. It was very spacious, clean and beautifully decorated without being overdone or presumptuous. It felt like a home away from home. With fireplaces in every room, huge marble bathrooms and gorgeous views we hardly wanted to leave the room during our stay! The service and staff are impeccable and everything one would expect from a five star resort. They remember you, genuinely offer a warm greeting or assistance and are happy to help with any request. The food is very good and they offer a variety from upscale dining and room service, to casual fare at the pub downstairs (which by the way has bowling lanes and pool tables... fun!) My husband also frequented the vista lounge, where the kind and friendly bartenders kept him well served and entertained during my daily must have pregnancy naps. We also frequented the amazing spa. I had a facial, which was to die for, and my skin was glowing for two weeks. My husband is a fitness guru and was so pleased with how large and well stocked the gym was and used it daily. Although we didn't utilize the pool and hot tub, it is a must see: a massive European style atrium lounge with a full size pool and raised hot tub overlooking the snowy valley below through giant windows. We were "wow"ed by everybody and everything at the Montage. Every little detail of this resort comes together to seamlessly create the perfect getaway. You truly never need to leave the building your entire vacation if you so desire. They even have a perfect little coffee shop "Buzz" on the main floor for specialty coffee addicts like myself. We came pre-ski season, but will definitely go again when we can ski as a family as they offer ski in /ski out with locker room, ski concierge and all the trimmings. One thing worth mentioning is the location. It was perfect for us... about 5-8 minutes drive up the hill above the town of Park City... truly a sanctuary and getaway with spectacular views of the entire valley. And oh so quiet! It is a consideration though if you are a family/group looking to walk to other venues, restaurants (although the hotel does offer complimentary SUV shuttle service throughout town). We had a rental vehicle so this was no issue for us. My initial post upon arriving at the Montage sums up our entire, lovely experience here "We just checked into a little slice of heaven."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah