What a fantastic establishment! Though we've stated at many fine hotels around the world, the service was head and shoulders above anything we've experienced, anywhere we've ever stayed. The staff actually seemed happy to work there, and always greeted us with a smile and genuine concern that we were enjoying our stay. The complimentary amenities abound, from yoga to archery classes to smore roasting in the evenings around one of the numerous fire pits. The spa is without a doubt one of the finest in the country, and the spa staff is superb. We also experienced incredible service in Apex Restaurant. The servers were attentive, without being overbearing. We were always addressed by name. A manager would stop by the table to make sure we were taken care of. The food was absolutely delicious. There was enough on the menu to satisfy any craving.
Our room was top notch. The bed was well appointed with luxurious linens and down comforters. We had a lovely fireplace and the view from the balcony was spectacular. The master bath had an oversized soaker tub and the shower had dual shower heads. Turndown service in the evening included wonderful chocolates and bottles of water.
We wanted for nothing during our stay, and always felt extremely pampered. I could go on and on, and I don't really feel like I'm being effusive enough about how much we enjoyed our visit. Kudos to everyone, from management on down. We can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah