Just spent two nights here in a Residence Suite and all I have to say is that I didn't want to leave. The second the porter opened the door to our 1200 sq foot room, I was at home. Beautifully appointed kitchens with top of the line appliances, heavenly beds that I never wanted to leave, gorgeous views of the mountains, and lovely sitting areas by the fireplace. One of the things I loved was the second we got into the room, our porter called down to the front desk to get a robe for my 11 year old son that fit him perfectly. My son was thrilled by the treatment. We cuddled up in front of the fireplace and watched a great football game while the snow came down. Everything about this place screams luxury with the rich wood floors and heated tile, the bath amenities that make your skin feel like silk. We also did the Art of the Spa and thoroughly enjoyed the whirlpool/steam room/sauna experience. Another benefit? Smores every day at an outdoor fire pit that are gourmet and oh so tasty.
Everything about this place made me feel like a million bucks and I'm not a spendy traveler; I love nice places but enjoy saving a few $$ from time to time. However, after spending two nights here, I would gladly pay more. I'm already looking at my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Preferred Hotels, Prestigia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah