My husband and I stayed at the montage for a some quality time together. I had booked the trip and my husband was not happy we were leaving snow in nj to go to more snow. I have to say he can not wait to return.
We stayed in a peak view one bedroom. The view was fabulous. The room was beautiful. The ski in and ski out was better then I ever imagined. We decided to rent our equipment at the hotel and what service. The Man who helped us really new his stuff. When we put on our skis they actually pulled us over to the lift. What service. Deer valley was amazing. No lift lines always someone there to help you.
The concierge service was great always there to help. We went snowmobiling one day and dog sledding another. Snow moiling was ok. We went for the views which were breathtaking. Dog sledding was so much fun. You got to meet the dogs and then go for an hour ride. Beautiful views and the owner the dogs who took you out made you feel like family. We van not wait to bring our daughter
The people that worked at the bee store where top notch. I had wanted to buy honey. You get to sample it. She wrapped it all up for me so I could pack it. She delivered it to my room and left me a personalized note. Things like that make you want to go back.
We also visit the spa. We did the signature treatment. A 3 hour spa. We had arianna and Ashley. They were fabulous. The treatment was amazing. We travel all over the world and visit many spas and this was the best. We will definitely
visit the spa again.
We ate breakfast every morning at apex and dinner once while we were there. We wish we would have eaten there every night. It was the best we had during our stay. We tried zoom and the fireside and there is no comparison.
The only complaint is the girls that work in the gift shop. I felt they thought they were better then us. We had asked them for a Christmas ornament. We like to collect from all our trips and she looked at us like we were crazy and said it's not Christmas. We stay in all 5 star resorts and we can usually get an ornament all times of the year. So would love to see a variety of things to buy at the hotel.
But overall the service and the hotel was exceptional and i highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
We can not wait to go back next march.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Odigeo, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah