“Great whiskey and great food.”

High West Distillery & Saloon
Ranked #11 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Come visit Utah's first distillery since the 1870's, and the only ski-in gastro-distillery in the world. Located in Old Town Park City, at the bottom of Quit N' Time ski run and next to the Town Lift. High West Distillery and Saloon is an intimate gathering place serving nouveau Western fare, a full selection of fine wine and spirits, and our own small-batch, mountain-crafted, award-winning whiskeys and vodkas.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We went for dinner last night and the food was great. I especially liked the onion soup and the bacon wrapped shrimp, but all was superb and everybody felt that way...there were four of us. I also tried their "lemonade"' made with whiskey. It was a bit too sweet for me so I switched to a Manhatten and it was great. And I should mention that I am not a whiskey drinker, but this whiskey could make me change my mind!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,543)

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Head to the distillery for a casual meal in the afternoon or an upscale dinner later. Great Drink menu and fun atmosphere, Perfect location, Fantastic Bread Basket!!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I did not eat here, I only sampled some of their whiskies, but they were all excellent. My favorite was the Rendezvous Rye. I would definitely come back here if I were in the area again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Had dinner here with a coworker and everything about High West was amazing! We were seated upstairs in a cozy little nook where the wine was kept (they tap their wine bottles and it was neat to see the wine being dispensed). We could see down into the distillery from our table. The menu is small and incorporates their spirits. I went with the onion soup and a pear salad and both were delicious. They have a small store where they sell whiskey and other products, and the staff at the store were very helpful. The food, ambiance, and service were all amazing! The place even smelled awesome!

whiskey-food, General Manager at High West Distillery & Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Tanyamary-
thank you for your visit and great review. We are so glad you enjoyed the entire High West experience, and found my favorite table. The "cozy" is a very special room. Thanks for helping us spread the high west word-
james dumas
saloon ops dir / exe. chef

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Food is classic americano- heavy but delicious. My biggest beef with the restaurant is how quick they try to push you out. my husband was taking a slight break from his food (plate still has a lot of food) and we were chatting and we had 2 people try to remove his plate. holy cow- if I'm paying 30 for a steak, let me enjoy it before you kick me out.

missElissa,
thank you for your visit and review. We are so sorry you felt rushed. We will personally work with the crew. The last thing we want to do is make you feel like we were trying to kick you out. Certainly not the "Warm Western Hospitality" we strive for.
Thank you for taking the time to help us improve-
james dumas