“Wow, we ate there 3 out of 6 nights! The think crust pizza is that damn good!”

Maxwell's East Coast Eatery
Ranked #49 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Restaurant and bar
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Wow, you had us the minute we saw the pizza pass by on the waiter's arm. We are constantly looking for great NY style pizza and this is some of the best we have EVER had (and we're from NY/NJ). Amazing ingredients, top notch quality and a great place to have fun, This place was packed every night but we always managed to get a table within 10 minutes. Super service. Try any of the pizza or go out on a limb and try the eggplant topping-it's like having eggplant parm on a pizza. Yummy!!! We will be back next trip!!!

Guys--You need to market yourselves more at the ski resorts so people can find you!

There are newer reviews for Maxwell's East Coast Eatery

Reviewed December 25, 2010

Excellent atmoshere, excellent food. The kids will love the mac & cheese, pizza and meat balls. The Chicken Parm is my daughters favorite food. The pizza is a tad salty and if you like a non-greasy pizza like i do, you will love this stuff. Great value.

Reviewed March 30, 2010

Maxwells is a great pizza, beer, and family place all in one. The pizza is good thin crust(Im a pepperoni and black olives person), the wings are big and have a little kick to them, and the atmohsphere is great.

For the kids, the mac n cheese is made from scratch and some of the best I have ate.

Ive ate at Maxwells 4x in the past month and its always good. Prepare to wait a little on Friday and Saturday nights. Call your name in advance.

If you want a place that has vibe and atomosphere with friends or family, Maxwells is it. Having a 4 year old, I like semi-loud restraunts.

Plent y of LCDs for viewing of sports.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

We ate here last night because it was convenient to the NewPark Hotel where we staying and despite the other two reviews on TA. It was a great decision! The gnocchi were firm but tender and the brown butter and pine nut sauce made them melt in my mouth. We also thought the crust and toppings on the Fat Kid Pizza were outstanding. I'm from Texas and we aren't known for our Italian food but I've eaten Italian in NYC, Rome and Tuscany, and in Buenos Aires this past year and I think Maxwell's is the best I have had. Service was good despite it being a very busy night (a half hour wait to get in), I don't write too many reviews although I refer to TA frequently for advise but this restaurant was so good I wanted to let others know.

Reviewed January 26, 2010

I agree with the other review - the pizza is awful. I too am from the east coast (NJ), and trust me, this is NOT NJ pizza. In fact, I don't know what it is, except you can't eat it. Their soups are no better. In fact, the only think I believe they do well is make meat balls. Go figure.

Think of Maxwells as a sports bar. They have lots of tv's with all the games, so go have a beer or mixed drink. When the game is over, go elsewhere for food.

If you want pizza in PC, especially "bar pies", try Fuego or even Squatters.

3  Thank mazolia