“The staff is superb and the spa is breathtaking.”

Sugati Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sanskrit "Sugati" means "moving into wellness, bliss and higher insight". Steeped in traditions of Ayurveda, Eastern Principles, and alpine mountain remedies for relaxation, Sugati aims to bring long-term insight, lasting wellness, and overall transformation to all we serve. Specialty services include Ayurvedic experiences, exquisite bodywork, Red Flower 7 step body treatments, advanced detoxification, customized skin care and a selection of cleanses.
Newport Beach
“The staff is superb and the spa is breathtaking.”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

The spa was located in The Sky Lodge Hotel where I was staying.
I could walk to the spa without leaving the property which was great!
Every visit was unbelievable. My treatments were worth every moment.
It is small and peaceful. The product selections to choose from made me have to think about which one I liked. They all sounded great. The therapists and technicians were the best and made me feel so relaxed and on the other hand energized. I will be back for sure...next time in Park City!

New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Luxury Spa. Amazing and Unique Services.”
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I lived in Park City for several years and was always disappointed at the lack of wonderful spa experiences. Great restaurants, but no real spas. Amatsu fills that gap. We had a couples massage that started with a 30 minute soak in their japanese tubs. The room was huge with shower, two tubs and the tables. The therapists were wonderful, pleasant and discrete. Loved the shower in the room and private dressing areas to get ready after your service. Would go back again. I hear that everyone is able to use one of the soaking tubs. I recommend you do.

Nashville TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Saved my ski trip!”
Reviewed January 16, 2010

During a Friday night flight to Salt Lake City, my backed locked up and continued to worsen. By Saturday afternoon, I knew there was no way I could ski all week, and the wonderful staff at Amatsu was immediately able to squeeze me in for a massage. Jillian did an amazing job assessing my issues and did an amazing job reviving and loosening my back! I was able to ski the entire week, pain free! The spa is beautiful and relaxing, the staff very accommodating. I've used Amatsu Spa before, and will visit there every time we come to Park City!