It is Sundance weekend. Deer Valley is packed with visitors. I planned a trip with my family along with several other families and we all rented condos within walking distance to the St. Regis Hotel. Upon arrival we decided to meet at the new St. Regis Hotel. We were going to have lunch and coordinate our actinides for the weekend. Suddenly I became very ill with flu like symptoms. I had been feeling under the weather for days prior to the trip and all of a sudden it just hit me. I excused myself from our group and went to find a place to rest for a moment. Within minutes a hotel staff member approached to ask if he could assist. I was quite weak at this point and thought it best to get a room at the hotel rather than infect our family in our condo. St. Regis staff sprung into action. They got me a room, escorted me to it, which followed with crackers, ginger ale, blankets and whatever else would make my stay more comfortable. I was not charged for this. I stayed for two nights and personal attention was paid to my every need. The staff rescheduled spa treatments I had booked prior to arrival, they brought blankets out to me while I sat at outside fire pits, and brought tea with lemon and honey. Staff personnel asked me how I was feeling whenever they saw me.
I travel extensively for both business and pleasure and I have found myself at the front desk on various occasions complaining about poor service. It was so refreshing to request a meeting with the manager this morning to congratulate him on a job well done. Oh, and by the way, upon check out, a private car transported me and my luggage to my original condo destination. All without a charge. When arriving at my condo the driver removed my luggage from the vehicle and brought it up to my unit. The service clearly was exceptional.
I will seek out St. Regis Hotels while traveling in the future and thank all of the staff at Deer Valley for taking such wonderful care of me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah