We found the rooms, restaurants, service and amenities at the St Regis to be excellent. They were highly personable and personalized the experience despite being a very busy season. Everything was executed with the highest quality and a smile. The location was perfect -- very convenient to Snowpark Lodge for ski school but far enough away via funicular that we felt removed from the crowds and in a special spot with beautiful views. The food was excellent and they met the special requests of our daughters. Skier services and ski in/out was fabulous. Spa, apres-ski, and game room were terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah