We just returned from an amazing stay at the St. Regis Deer Crest Resort. The hotel is truly one-of-a-kind. The view from the top of the mountain was breathtaking and the whole family enjoyed the special funicular. The ski valets were very attendant, as was the staff of the hotel. The property itself was just beautiful, with cozy places to enjoy complimentary lattes, play chess, have a drink outside...The kids loved swimming in the heated outdoor pool among the snowy mountains. We enjoyed several nice dinners at the J&G Grill (the pea soup and the tuna appetizers were particular favorites) and a few nice lunches at the bar. My son and I also had a peaceful breakfast at the J&G, with the yummiest hot chocolate he's ever had (his words.) It is also worth mentioning that the sommelier was quite knowledgeable. We stayed in one of the three bedroom units which was impeccably decorated and incredibly spacious. My husband enjoyed the easy ski in, ski out mountain access. I had to take the kids down the funicular to drop them off at ski school (they weren't ready for ski in/out), but it was easier than any other drop off (Vail, Beaver Creek) I've experienced. I was also very impressed with the van service that the hotel supplied to shuttle people to downtown Park City (a five minute trip.) The town was charming and we had some nice meals and enjoyed shopping there. We will definitelly be returning, particularly since I didn't get to try the acclaimed Remede Spa at the hotel. Thank you to the staff of the St. Regis for this memorable vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah