My husband and I stayed here and can't say enough good things about the resort. We were upgraded to a suite with a top of the line kitchen and furnishings. The outdoor hot tub and pool are right on the slopes. The ski valet helps you get in to your boots. They chaffeur you around town in cadillac escalades. The service is amazing. Dinner at J&J grill was as good as any meal in NYC. Great wine list. The only thing that would prevent us from going back is that we prefer more challenging ski terrain. If only Snowbird had resorts like this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah