This is a beautiful property. My stay started with a hiccup, after dropping my car and luggage at valet and meeting a friend for lunch. When I checked in after lunch, no one asked if I had bags so I thought they had been delivered, but they were not in my room. They were located and delivered efficiently soon after. Points to the St. Regis for handling it quickly.
Room: The room itself was luxurious and comfortable. Windows overlooking the skil hill, cozy fireplace, huge bathroom. Did not hear a sound from another room.
Bar: The food in the bar is great, but just know it can get crowded and hectic at peak times (lunch and apres ski). At times the bartenders struggled to keep up, and cashing out a tab can turn into a lengthy experience.
Ski: The ski shop folks and ski valet make life very easy. They were helpful, efficient, and extremely nice. After the royal treatment, I wiill have a hard time skiing anywhere else.
Spa: Do yourself a favor and book a massage with Tessa. 60 minutes with her was life-changing, or at least day-changing. The entire spa is beautiful, serene, and worth a trip.
Final notes: The scenery is stunning, indoors and out. I loved that the hotel is dog-friendly. Reading my paper and drinking coffee in the library was such a great way to start the morning. For being such a grand property, the experience still feels intimate. The staff bends over backwards and it shows. By the end of my trip, I was trying to figure out how I could move in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah