We will definitely be coming back. The service is truly exceptional in all aspects. My wife fell while skiing and hurt her face and lip. They had a staff member check her out and sent ice cream and toppings to her room. The ski in /ski out is a real plus. All staff were always cheerful and helpful. The transportation provided was always on time. Any little inconveniences were negated by the overall experiences we all encountered. The food was exceptional at any meal but the truffles pizza cant be missed , nor the jalapeno margaritas. Also highly recommended is the spa. What a great way to unwind after a day on the slopes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah