The time we spent at this resort made a terrific ski vacation that much better! The property was top-notch as well as the service! The rooms were beautiful, the hotel had all the amenities one could ask for, and the views were fantastic.
We want to thank Thomas for his personalized service. He was there to make sure that my husband and I did not have to look far for anything. Every day he greeted us with a smile and also taught us to saber a champagne bottle!! A special night we will never forget.
We also found the shuttle service to be so convenient. We never had to wait, and the drivers were great.
All in all, everyone at the St Regis was extremely friendly and helpful and we would love to return.
Thank you for a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah