Stayed at this hotel during a recent conference at which I was making a presentation. I can't say enough good things. Besides the beautiful location, the hotel made everything easy for a stressed business traveler. The room was beautifully appointed, large, clean and met every possible need. The staff were friendly and helpful. Room service was prompt and the food was good. I travel a lot for business and wish every hotel stay was as blissful as this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah