I've had apres ski drinks at the St.Regis before, but had never stayed there. I stayed there this past weekend with my sister and we had a fabulous time. The weather was nice enough to enjoy the outdoor heated pool which is a beautiful setting. The champagne sabering in the evening was very special and all the bartenders were knowledgeable of the area and super friendly. Our hotel room (it was a King deluxe) was spacious with a big comfy bed, immaculate bathroom and a great view of the valley. I'd definitely go back here, the service across the board was five stars and during the off-season, you can get great deals on the hotel rooms.
**If you want to eat dinner on Main Street in town, the hotel offers a free shuttle service to take you there and back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah