The St. Regis Deer Valley has all you should expect and more from a top-of-the-line luxury resort. Front desk service and valets were sincere and accommodating. Two examples: the front desk attendant offered to print my boarding pass for me instead of pointing me to the business center to do it myself; returning from dinner the doorman noticed I had purchased a bottle of whiskey from a local distillery and offered to bring some fresh ice up to my room so that I could enjoy it.
Housekeeping service was wonderful. The amenities were top-notch. Great soaps, shampoos, etc., linens were clean crisp and well-made. Turn down service was fantastic - they even go so far as to set up a glass and bottle of water by the bed, and set out slippers for you.
The rooms and furnishings were well-made, clean and comfortable. The gym was above-average and the pool fantastic. Pool lounge chairs were comfortable with lots of large beach towels around. There was food and beverage service by the pool (starting at about 11 a.m. each day).
Food and drinks were, again, top-notch. Very fresh, well-made and delicious. Hotel appeared to be very family-friendly and had large areas of seating, fire pits (complete with s'mores fixings) and fun activities even in the summer.
The shuttle service was more like private limo service -- large Cadillac Escalades that take you from the front door of the hotel to anywhere in town you'd like. Just call the phone number, and they come pick you up and bring you back to the hotel.
Can't wait to spend more time at the St. Regis! Hopefully in the winter next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Starwood, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah