Gorgeous setting on top of the Valley with awesome views all round! Staff were courteous and attentive. Food was divine. I have never stayed at a place as luxurious as this - having my bed turned out each night with slippers and my own fire - not that it was needed in Summer but it was still there in case I did. Really should have taken the opportunity to watch TV in the Bath! It was just perfect although their wifi needs some work - hubby is available to fix this for you should you wish to fly us over ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah