Beautiful property. Nice end to a week long Utah girls trip. Our room was very nice. Bed was a little hard but otherwise ok. The place was almost empty. We wondered why we did not get a room with a better view. We had requested one. Otherwise we loved the place. We ate many meals here and all were pretty good. The bartenders were very freindly and gave great service. We had breakfast delivered to our room. It was fantastic. Room service was great at all times. Pool area was nice. The spa was great! Massage was wonderful! If you are willing to spend the money this is a nice place to stay with great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah