From the moment we arrived for our stay, to the day we left, the experience was amazing! We have a small baby so instead of riding the funicular up the mountain, they drove us up to the resort. They then took our baggage to our room as we check-in and then told us about hours/times of pool, told us about the room, etc. They usually referred to us by Mr. and our last name which was impressive. The hotel itself was beautiful, clean, quite and so nice. We swam in the heated pool and just relaxed for the weekend. I highly recommend a visit.
This was a free trip for us as my employer sent us there through a work competition so I don't know what the cost was but I was impressed with everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah