Our family took some time to ski over spring break and we stayed at the St. Regis. We loved the hotel and found them to be accommodating to all our needs (including dietary needs). The ski in/ski out aspect was very helpful and the staff was a pleasure and very easy. We had a suite so there was a kitchen, making it very simple to give the kids some meals in the room (after a long day of skiing) without calling room service. The hotel, although full, always felt very quiet and peaceful. The hot chocolate and cider at 3pm was a welcome break for the kids.
We will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah