“Luxury at a wonderful ski resort!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The St. Regis Deer Valley
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Luxury at a wonderful ski resort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

What can I say, they help you put on your ski boots and then they help take them off. I never wanted to leave! The St Regis service is amazing. They rooms are luxurious and comfortable. There is enough room to relax. All of the extras you expect from a 5 star hotel are in the room. My shower had some problems, I called, and it was fixed. I wanted to fed ex a box that was untaped and semi falling apart, I called, and they picked it up, taped it, addressed it and sent it. I ordered a car, it was there. Room service was quick and the food was good. The lobby area, the library, the grill, everything, was first class.

Room Tip: My room faced the front driveway and was on a low level so it wasn't perfect in that respect, bu...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife & I stayed at the St. Regis over the Christmas holiday. Upon arriving in the lobby from the very unique finicular entrance, the staff was warm, helpful & friendly. The property is stunning with a mammoth fireplace sitting-reading are off the lobby area. The massive floor to ceiling windows give a fantastic view of the slopes. At dusk there is a champagne ritual on the patio where a gentleman, standing up on a large boulder, pops out the cork from the bottle of chamagne with his sabre then pours champagne for everyone. The rooms are beautiful with all the amenities and comfort you would expect.This is a wonderful, relaxing hotel with superior services.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I do an all guys ski trip to Park City every year. Usually when we go to Deer Valley, we go to, Stein's for Après, but I have been trying to convince the guys to go to the Regis. This was our first year.

Après: seven of us in this years group. I arrived with 3 others and secured a table and the rest followed about 15 minutes later. We skied to the resort which was easier than I expected from Mt Baldy. Since is was for Après, we took the funicular down, which was very convenient. I ordered the mussels and they were so good, we ordered multiple orders. They are fantastic. We also ordered additional bread for the mussels since the sauce was amazing. I highly recommend the Bloody Mary and the Ginger Margarita. They were both great! We had Après on the deck (which you ski up to) and the setting was awesome. The sun was out. I have convinced the group that this will be our yearly Après when skiing Deer Valley.

Lunch: We came back to Deer Vally one other day and our group separated due to various ski levels. I was with a couple of kids (lol 20 somethings) and convinced them to go to the Regis for lunch.....twisted their arms. ha.....I had the cod sandwich and it was crispy and tasty. My friends had the Burger and Grilled Chicken sandwich. I got good reviews for the burger, but the Grilled Chicken sandwich was dry. Of Course, we started out with Mussels!!!

One last thing. Bradley was our server for Après and he was fantastic. He made great food and drink recommendations and had a great attitude. Thanks Bradley for taking such great care of our group of lecherous guys.....The scenery is amazing there and I am not just talking about the mountains!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was here for one night on business. As soon as I arrived with a large group of individuals, there was a line to check in. Seamlessly, more staff arrived, offering water and helping speed up the check in. I drank my water in 30 seconds due to altitude and the flight. Right on cue, a staff member asked to switch my empty bottle around. My key didn't work, so I was angry and told them my key didn't work. The gentlemen was very helpful and had a new key made and came up with me to my room. Turns out my key did work and I'm an idiot, but he didn't belabor the point just kept aplogizing. Went to the bar and grill and ate outside right on the slopes. It was beautiful. The waitress was slammed but was so sweet and attentive. The mussels were great as was the skirt steak. The room was immaculate and well-laid out. I stayed on the second floor with a view of the parking lot. Not great, but not bad. My shower light didn't work, but I didn't realize it until I was butt naked and ready to get in. So when I called down they were going to send an engineer. I was like, better not, but fix it for the next guy. The food at my business meetings was fantastic. If you are a business hosting a conference, it doesn't get better. My only regret is that I didn't sign up for the 02 therapy at the spa or at least go to the shop and by oxygen as I got a nasty case of altitude sickness. I guess that's why the kept giving me water to drink around every corner. I will definitley stay here again and will try to bring my wife back with me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We spent part of trip at the Montage and part at the St Regis. Both are great but no question if you have kids in ski school the st Regis is easier. If your kids are able to ski greens and blues you can easily ski out and not have to deal with shuttles.

The resort itself is very nice. We had a 1 bedroom suite and our two kids slept on a pull out. This was perfect. Didnt have a chance to check out the spa but will definitely go back.

• Stayed January 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

What you'd expect from a St. Regis -- ideal ski in/ski out location in Deer Valley. Fun funicular ride to the hotel. Great lobby, very reminiscent of the St. Regis Princeville-- mix of whitewashed and dark wood, understated (not gawdy) elegance. Mornings feature an oatmeal bar in the library. Après ski features hot chocolate, a champagne ritual (missed that one unfortunately) and s'mores over the fire pit. The hot tubs are amazing especially at night under the stars. As a Platinum SPG member was upgraded to a deluxe suite... 1.5 baths, 1br, 2 fireplaces, full kitchen, 2 balconies. Room was charming, luxurious and comfortable with Remede products and modern amenities like tv in bathroom mirror and connectors for your apple devices. The ski benefits are great-- there's a Deer Valley lift tiler office on site (charge lift tickets to the room) and a fantastic ski valet that manages all your equipment and even helps you on and off with your boots. We enjoyed the Jean George's food (which you can get the full menu at the bar) in the St. Regis bar which had a great bourbon cocktail ... A take on the whiskey sour with Bulleit bourbon and wine in place of sour mix. Highly recommended . The Salmon and Short Rib entrees were amazing. Wish I could have stayed longer! Definitely rivals their Princeville, Kaui location as one of my favorite hotels in the world.

• Stayed March 2013
St. Petersburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Incredible resort! Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. Having a butler in our room was an experience!!!!! Kids loved the end of day s'mores! A little pricey to stay here. Although Highly recommend for the experience.

• Stayed November 2012
#2 of 2 in Midway
Marriott's MountainSide
Marriott's MountainSide
#11 of 60 in Park City

Been to The St. Regis Deer Valley? Share your experiences!