What can I say, they help you put on your ski boots and then they help take them off. I never wanted to leave! The St Regis service is amazing. They rooms are luxurious and comfortable. There is enough room to relax. All of the extras you expect from a 5 star hotel are in the room. My shower had some problems, I called, and it was fixed. I wanted to fed ex a box that was untaped and semi falling apart, I called, and they picked it up, taped it, addressed it and sent it. I ordered a car, it was there. Room service was quick and the food was good. The lobby area, the library, the grill, everything, was first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah