This hotel is fabulous in every sense of the word. The service is hands down the best I've ever experienced. We were lucky enough to have a 7th floor room with a balcony facing the slopes, it was like heaven. If you're looking to be pampered while on a ski vacation, look no further. The ski valets are fantastic and really make it painless to get suited up and store the equipment. The apres ski options are very cool and the heated pool and hot tub are perfect after a long day on the slopes. Book this place right away for your next luxury ski trip to deer valley. Have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah