An excellent place for ski in ski out accommodation at deer valley. The facilities are second to none across the board. The concierges were attentive and helpful even though it was a busy period. The kids especially enjoyed the pool, daily smokes and hot chocolate (best ever). The champagne sabrage is a terrific way to let day become night. The only negative is that it lacks any village feel which you can get at other resorts, but if you ever wanted to go to park city (which you may not as the resort has everything) it was a short ride in a cab or courtesy car (it just required some pre thought). For it's size it has been able to maintain a level of personal service for which it should be proud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah