From the warm greeting and backpack gifts for the little travelers to the sumptuous JGV buffet breakfasts, s'mores around the outdoor patio fires in the crisp autumn evenings, knowledgable and friendly guidance of the concierges, help in arranging hikes and fly fishing expeditions - not to mention the elegantly mountain chic suites and the warm tiered pools and the fun of riding the funicular at the end of the day - a fabulous family vacation - and would be equally great for a romantic couple's getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah