Quite honestly the best experience I have ever had at a hotel! Everyone, I mean everyone, went above and beyond to ensure our stay was exceptional. From Joye and Lauren in sales to Robbie and the entire front desk staff, Bravo! Honestly, I wish I had everyone's names to point out how much I appreciated their attention to detail and customer service. The hotel itself is absolutely gorgeous and well maintained but the service was the real winner. I hope everyone will have the chance to experience the St Regis in Deer Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah