My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary in August and we were pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed riding up the funicular it makes it feel like you are going to an exclusive location. We didn't leave the resort but they do have a shuttle service if you need to get into town and don't want to get your car in and out of the valet service. The hotel layout is a bit hard to get used to and hard to find things but once you walk through it once you should be able to find everything. They do charge $25 for the valet service but it is worth it. They have some really fun traditions at the St. Regis. Every night before sunset they do the "fire sabering" I think that is what they called it. This is an old tradition dating back to Napoleon's time, it is a way of welcoming the guests. They take a sword and cut the top of the Champaign bottle clean off and even though we don't drink they do pass around glasses of champaign for everyone present. They also do smores at around 8:30 by one of the fire pits. That was really fun, there may be more kids doing that but we didn't mind. The rooms were very clean and the turndown service was appreciated. I can't report on the restaurant as we didn't eat there. It is worth the visit in any season winter or summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah