you hear it all the time..."I travel & stay at hotels all the time for work...." blah, blah, blah....Well, this truly was one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had while traveling for work. Unbelieveable food, service, atmosphere, accomodations, attention to detail....on & on & on. I truly do not understand any experience on tripadvisor at this hotel that is less than perfect...unless the guest is absolutely expecting perfection from human beings. This hotel was darn close to perfection...if not there. They could have had an around the clock attendent in the room with me massaging me, giving me pedicures & manicures, and making perfectly round ice cubes for my water every 10 minutes....but other than that, I mean come on people...I don't know how you don't think this hotel is one of the best in the country. It was STUNNING. My every care and need and even unanticipated needs were attended to. It was actually over the top nice. I regret that I only got to stay there two nights..... I had food in the Bar upstairs on a Sunday night...AMAZING! I had a couple of blended non-alcoholic drinks (I don't drink)....AMAZING, I had breakfast buffet at the conference in the hotel I was attending....AMAZING fruits, pastries, drinks, etc. I had dinner at J&G Steakhouse....DIVINE...just as good as any other 5-star/5-diamond restaurant I have eaten at in Vegas, LA, New York, Dallas. The reception they had outside was amazing, with views that should & do cost millions of dollars to procure. The appetizers at the outdoor reception were to die for...shrimp, other things wrapped in bacon, just awesome. This place is like you are in a dream. That's the problem for me...I actually had to come down from the high of staying at this place and return to my reality....which is pretty nice too...but it's not the St Regis Deer Valley "nice". Well done St Regis Deer Valley. I'll be back for sure & will recommend this place to everyone that can afford it. Definitely pricey...but worth it if you have the money to spend. AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah