What a great hotel. More important the staff will do just about anything for you. The management and staff are running at 150%. No kidding. Now, all the rooms are the same, with different views, so don't wast your money on a "grand deluxe" because it is the same as any standard room. Not rally any and views on the property. JG Grill is very good, have the short ribs. Have the house special bloody mary, $18.00 but you have never tasted anything like it. In the summer the rates are great and the service every bit as good. They will drive you to the restaurants around town and pick you up. Go have fun. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah