We have traveled all over and stayed at many five-star luxury resorts in the U.S. and abroad. This was our third year at the St. Regis Deer Valley (staying at the same hotel more than once is a rarity for us), the second stay with children, and we found it to be the most perfect vacation. Even in the stratosphere of top luxury hotels, the St. Regis DV is without compare.
The hotel offers absolute luxury: a beautiful and large lobby with fireplaces and many private sitting areas, well-appointed guest rooms with top-of-the-line finishes, and most importantly, impeccable service. In particular, Thomas, one of the hotel's butlers, was always trying to find ways to make our stay more pleasant. From finding perfect pillows to arranging a conference room for a business call, he went above and beyond what we would've expected for a leisure vacation. The pools are all heated, with pool-side service, the restaurant food was delicious, as was an over-the-top hot chocolate bar that we looked forward to all day. The front desk was happy to provide French press coffee to us at 5 a.m. in the lobby, and also made sure to bring hot chocolate for our son (special thanks also to Robbie at the Front Desk from our son James). The ski valets meant none of us had to carry skis or buckle boots (or even put them on ourselves). The car service was always prompt and available to take us to town or other areas in Park City. Travelling with young children is never easy, but a stay at the St. Regis Deer Valley proved to be a true vacation for all of us; just an incredibly family friendly place (although as we can attest from our first visit here, you can have a wonderful getaway as a couple here). Another family joined us this year at the St. Regis at our suggestion, loved it and intend to come back next year as well.
This hotel is exceptional. As we sit here typing our review in the lobby, we are saddened by the fact that we will be leaving for home tomorrow, and yet excited by the prospect of coming here again. We'd like to thank all of the wonderful staff at the St. Regis for continuing to make this such an incredible experience for our family.
Andy & Susan Pasternak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah