My first St Regis stay in my three years with Starwood. A few reactions:
1) The funicular is wonderful, unique, and adds to the hotel. The property feels secluded, remote, private.
2) The hot chocolate is the lobby is amazing. I wish I could have had more.
3) The rooms are excellent, waking up to a few skiiers trapsing down a white mountain was lovely.
4) The service was generally good, with a few hiccups-- which management dealt with once aired.
Overall, I had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Starwood, Vacatia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah