“Best Honeymoon Ever.”

GreenLeadersSilver level
orem
“Best Honeymoon Ever.”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Granted, it was our only honeymoon ever, everyone on staff was top notch, our room was perfect and the view was amazing. The service all around was splendid but Robbie Preece at the front desk really surpassed expectations; very helpful, friendly, and professional.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Top notch for sure. The rooms were great. Wolf appliances, and everything you need to feel at home. I loved the maid and turn down service. My 4y.o. loved the game room and wouldnt leave his mario cart on the WII. The game room has everything! Dinner at J&G grill was expensive and eh... nothing to rave about. We did see an Elk and calf just hangin out outside the window. That was cool. Breakfast was good. I never had deep fried French Toast. Unbelievable, but probably 5000 calories. YUM!
The service was most excellent. Always ready to jump and then jump again while asking how high. I would of given the cleanliness 5 stars if my 1 y.o daughter didnt have a peice of blue tape in her mouth from leftover construction era. I know this was from construction time because the hotel is fairly new and I found another peice of tape in a corner in the bathroom by the ceiling. Yeah I was kinda shocked that that slipped by for that long. I told the front desk about it and got a "sorry". Thought I might of gotten a free bfast or something. well whatever we had a great time in an amazing room. We had the deluxe suite. oh and they state 5.1 dolby but it's only 2.1. 4.1 if you include the 2 speakers in the TV which is nice and big. I give the value 5 stars but if I paid 1800 a night like the sign in the closet says ...well I would of never stayed so it gets a 5 star for that but hey if money isnt a big thing go all out. This place is awesome.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Draper, Utah
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Was a delightful stay. Impeccable service, especially from a young man named Rob Preece. He made sure I was more than well taken care of. Look quite forward to staying at the St. Regis again this coming winter.

Room Tip: Incredible hot chocolate.
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I wanted to thank Eric and Stephanie for making our stay amazing! I travel two weeks out of the month for business and finally on a weekend getaway with my wife and our dog am I able to comment on Eric from the front desk and Stephanie from the spa. Let's just say - I wish the both worked for me. I would love to have them on my team.

• Stayed October 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Great hiking, perfect views, great patio with a huge fire pit

• Stayed August 2011
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed September 28, 2011

If you are in Park City, take the tour of The St. Regis Hotel. Once you find the main lobby ask for Thomas the Butler, he knows everything about the hotel. See if he can show you a room, they are amazing! There is no one who can answer your questions more completely than Thomas - friendly, competent and thoroughly professional at all times. We eagerly anticipate our future stay!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2011

From the moment I arrived until the time I left, I was treated with respect, courtesy and extremely wonderful customer service. I felt pampered! Thank you for making my stay memorable and relaxing!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
The Chateaux Deer Valley
The Chateaux Deer Valley
#6 of 60 in Park City
Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection

Been to The St. Regis Deer Valley? Share your experiences!