The St. Regis in Deer Valley is exactly what you would expect from a luxury resort: excellent service and superior amenities. The ambiance alone is worth the trip, but every single member of the staff, from the shuttle drivers to the concierge, from the butler to the top of management, exemplifies good service. The food in the restaurant is of top quality, and the simple experience of riding the funicular upon arrival let's one know right away that this resort is different. I will make it my business to stay at the St. Regis in Deer Valley again, and so should everyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah