“Yummy Lunch”

Bandits Grill & Bar
Ranked #65 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We're currently closed for the season until December 1st, 2017! Thank you
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Everyone in the family enjoyed their lunch at Bandits.
They gave us enough food, that we did not need
dinner that night, just a snack. I ordered a steak and it really was tasty.
We all loved the Onion Rings.
The service was good and the price was reasonable for a resort town.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food and service . Always on our list at park city. On the main street so easy walk from most hotels and ski lift. Extensive menu for most tastes. Worth a look in my opinion.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food portion size is large. I ordered the chickens Brest and received two large chicken breast. Great food and service a+

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I saw an earlier rating of Bandits complaining of bad service, and was a little wary. Things got off to a bit of a bad start with a condescending host who told us to come back in 30 minutes. When we did, he was about to seat another party that had just walked up ahead of us. (My apologies to that party, it was not your fault.) Once we were seated ahead of that party, service was great throughout the rest of the meal.

We started out with the fried pickles. These where much thicker than we are used to in Texas and the deep South, but they were good. The dipping sauce (ranch, lime and chipotle) was awesome. We used the rest to dip our fries.

My son and I had the tri tip, bacon and cheddar sandwich. It beef was so tender and the sandwich was very tasty. My son had the mac and cheese with his and I had the garlic fries. Both were good; sometimes garlic fries are too much, but these were just right. We also both had the beans. Neither of us like them much, they are much too sweet for our Texas taste. My other son had the chicken strips and fries and was satisfied. My wife had a baked potato stuffed with tri-tip. She enjoyed it, but I note she did not eat much of it.

The place has got a great kitchy cowboy vibe and there are some outdoor tables. This is great place to bring the family if you want something a little better than bar food.

1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We've been to this Grill before and have always enjoyed it. But not having been in a while we thought we'd go again. Good, old western charm with a friendly server added to the pleasure of this visit.

We were going light on this meal so we ordered the pork sliders and a loaded potato (with tri tips) and found them to be wonderful.

Next time you're in Park City, give this place a try.