Tripadvisor
Park City

“Starting off Sundance right!!!”
Review of 11Hauz

11Hauz
Ranked #89 of 282 Restaurants in Park City
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Whoa Mercy!! What a culinary surprise this was! A colleague bought me to this family owned and operated restaurant on the opening day of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival and I was right blown away. I started with the veggie patties which were PHENOMENAL! Then had the “Rasta Pasta” which was a combination of Parmesan cheese, ginger and a few other things that just danced pleasantly on the tongue. The vibe is nice and is great for a sizable group of 6 or solo. As it was simply awesome I will be returning as often as possible throughout the festival. A nice slice of Jamaican home cooking in Park City!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

We had heard 11hauz was good but it far exceeded expectations! It was the first time eating Jamaican food for my kids. My son said “it will not be the last!” And my 10 year old daughter said “I might have to have my honeymoon in Jamaica too so I can eat more Jamaican food.” We ate family style and shared the Veggie Patty, Roti Curry, Jerk Shrimp, Rasta Pasta and Jerk Chicken. We couldn’t decide what we liked the most. Casual, family owned and run place. They were so sweet! Happy to share details of the food, quick to fill water and clear plates. The place is small and nothing fancy but you do not need fancy for incredible food! Did I mention I haven’t bother to write a restaurant review in years?

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed September 8, 2019

Our family, including one member who does not usually go for international food, really enjoyed this restaurant. The stew peas on the menu are described as "the most delicious stew you will ever have" and I think that is true! We are from Cincinnati so we cannot go back, but I wish I could. In addition to the great food, the super friendly family members and cute setting were a treat.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

This is a relatively new addition to the Park City dining scene, and it is simply fantastic. Certainly a unique cuisine, at least here in Utah, and everything we tasted was delicious. The beef or veggie patties are both great choices. The Ackee & Salt Fish—apparently the national dish of Jamaica—was wonderful. The house-made ginger beer was a great way to wash this magnificent meal down. The whole place is family owned and operated, and the service—today by a young woman named Nyesha—is friendly, informative, and effective. This was our second visit, and it won't be our last.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank DreamsOfMyComrades
Reviewed August 18, 2019

What a find! While not in an obvious location, 11Hauz is worth the hunt. It is family owned and operated. The cuisine is as authentic Jamaican as can be found on this side of the Caribbean.

Our waitress, a daughter of the chef’s, guided us through the menu. What a special treat the entire dining experience proved to be.

Give 11Hauz a try. You will come back!

Date of visit: August 2019