“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Pine Adventures

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
South Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

I booked this trip based on reviews from Trip Advisor and I was not dissapointed. I mistakenly thought it was more of a sightseeing trip, but it was a lot more than that. Our guides Todd and Dave were terrific!! I had never ridden a snowmobile or even anything like it before and I had a wonderful time. My husband and I will definitely do this again!!

Visited February 2011

California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wow what a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

Based on the reviews we booked with them and so happy we did. They picked us up promptly and took us to a beautiful place to go for our ride. They gave plenty of free time to really let loose and enjoy the speed of the snowmobiles. The guides were great, very friendly and layed back. We did the two hour which was plenty of time and each had our own snowmobile which I highly recommend. The views were amazing. This was definitely the most memorable part of our trip. They also gave a great recommendation of who to go with for snowshoeing which we did the next day and really enjoyed it. Thanks guys!

Visited February 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Red Pine Adventures - The Best !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2011

We booked the 2 hr. snowmobile, tour with 5 of us. I must say it was great! From the prompt pick at our condo, to the tour guide, who was friendly, and fun! No stuffy tour here, just lots of trails, and breathtaking views from the mountain tops! If you do anything other than ski, please make sure this is on your to do list!

Visited January 2011
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A 'Must-Do'!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2011

I didn't want to believe all these positive reviews. There are so many snowmobiling companies and we talked with a number of them. When I called to book a reservation with Red Pine, the person was so "laid back". I didn't have to give much info, a credit card number, etc. I was worried we weren't even going to get the tour we wanted. We showed up and were hurried into a van full of people and headed up a mountain. It's the most people I've ever had on a tour. I actually started the day a little grumbly, thinking the older or inexperienced individuals were going to slow us down. The guides were fantastic! The land was majestic! There were great playgrounds with tons of moguls and huge hills and lots of time to go off on our own and play. The machines were new and extremely fast. All the folks who worked there were so kind and helpful. I completely understand why this company has such high reviews. Also, if you look at the walls, you'll see all the celebrities who also think highly of Red Pine Adventures. This was our favorite snowmobile outfitter in the area... and it was right down the street!

Visited January 2011
1 Thank sunflowerbagel
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A beautiful snowmobiling experience. Very well run company.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2011

We were the first out in the am. A beautiful morning. This company provides everything! Great equipment and gear. The experience was awesome. Went went high and the views were breathtaking. I forgot a gaitor for my face and neck. My guide Jim gave me his. Service was OUTSTANDING. I would highly recommend them.