“A beautiful snowmobiling experience. Very well run company.”

Red Pine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Pine Adventures is locally owned and operated. We offer snowmobile trips in our fantastic location right here in Park City during the winter, and horseback riding trips during the summer. You don't have to spend your valuable vacation time on the road traveling to our neighboring cities to go snowmobiling or horseback riding. We are situated on privately owned property in the Red Pine Canyon of Park City, located next to the Canyons Village. If you are looking for a great time snowmobiling or horseback riding - we are the best and most convenient guiding company- right here in Park City!
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A beautiful snowmobiling experience. Very well run company.”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

We were the first out in the am. A beautiful morning. This company provides everything! Great equipment and gear. The experience was awesome. Went went high and the views were breathtaking. I forgot a gaitor for my face and neck. My guide Jim gave me his. Service was OUTSTANDING. I would highly recommend them.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“What a thrill!”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

This was a fantastic family experience. The staff was as friendly, knowledgeable and fun as you can possibly imagine. The scenery was indescribable and the equipment was top notch. I literally cannot think of one thing that the crew can do to enhance the experience. You absolutely must add Red Pine Adventures to your Park City winter itinerary. Don't go home without having done this!

Washington Twp NJ
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“For those who have never been, an exhilarating experience”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

An excellent experience from start to finish. What wonderful, friendly people. Went Dec7 and the snow was fantastic. My husband and I shared one snowmobile. We managed to tip over within the first minute. As seniors, this could have been a problem. It was not I got my own mobile within minutes and was on my way. The trails were great. Open meadows, steep enough, thrilling hills and a truly remarkable experience. Even getting into our full snowsuits was easy with the staff's help. We have never been snowmobiling before. We would highly recommend. Pick up prompt from our hotel. Two hours was perfect for us. Great references from our guide for local food. Take the adventure. Definitely use thir snow boots. All the gear was great. Worth every penny. Great job guys!!!!!

2 Thank epwcw
Western PA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Excellent...again!”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Had such a good experience last year, that we had to go back again. Two teenagers, one 10 year-old. We rented 2 machines, and our youngest went with one of the guides. Had a blast! The other reviews can give you details, but great people, great scenery, and will be on our yearly itinerary. Teenagers were able to drive in "safe" areas, which they loved. 2 hours was about the right amount of time as well. 2 min from the Canyons. We'll be back!

1 Thank bandits47
omaha
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun Family Trip”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

We recently went on a 2 hour snow mobiling trip with Red Pine Adventures. We had 5 adults and 4 children ages 5 thru 7. My husband and I had not snomobiled before; the other people with us had.

The van arrived a few minutes late to pick us up at our hotel but was in plenty of time to get us to their location to get started on time. The driver was friendly. We stopped at their office and picked up helmets for the adults and kids; we were offered deep snow boots and jumpsuits, but didn't need them. From there we travelled another 10-15 minutes in their van to where the machines were.

I was really happy with how comfortable their machines were. We were shown how to work them and the kids were shown how to sit safely as passengers. Then we were off! We took a trail to an open area and were then given time to "play." That was great for us newbies to get used to the machines, and the more seasoned riders had a blast zipping around. Then we took a pretty ride thru the tree-lined mountains. We stopped at a second large, open area to mess around again. There was a really fun, steep hill that was a blast. Then we took another trailride to a lookout location over Park City. Overall I thought it was a great program.

The kids were pretty tired out after 2 hours and the fumes got to them a bit.

We had 2 staff members ride with us. They were really kid-friendly and let the kids ride with them some of the time. We felt very safe the whole time.

The people we were with had taken their kids snowmobiling in different parts of the country before. They said that this was their best snowmobiling trip yet because there was more free time in large open areas, and less time following each other in a line, which gets pretty fumey. The cost was better than what they had experienced before as well. Because we had 5 drivers, our cost was $125 per machine; our riders were free.

Overall, a really fun experience. Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank OmahaFamilytraveler