Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Views in Summertime

My family and I did the 11 AM horseback ride at Red Pine Adventures. We had never been to Park City... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jenniferaB3021HW
Flower Mound, Texas
via mobile
Beautiful ride, great experience

On on family trip to PC this month, we went on a 90-minute ride with 2 adults and 2 kids (age 10y... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Susan H
Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Park City
from $65.00
More Info
from $36.27
More Info
All reviews snowmobiling experience snowmobile tour hour horseback ride single file beautiful horses snow boots great family adventure animal tracks an unforgettable experience let loose experienced riders a lot of fun great equipment an excellent guide ski gear great ride top notch
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2018

We were a group of 4 from Florida. Sadly, I was battling a sinus/cold and opted not to go on the tour. My husband, daughter & son in law did go. They all 3 had a great time. Group of maybe 15 of all levels of experience...we had none. No worries, all fun - guides were watchful and happy to assist in any way. Office staff and everyone we came into contact with were very friendly and helpful. No hesitation at all in recommending Red Pine Adventures.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

My first time horseback riding, and I am obsessed. Such beautiful horses, with their own cute personalities. The ride was over an hour and we were surrounded by beautiful scenery. Very nice tour guide and owner. Must do!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

My wife and I (she's already given a review) enjoyed this nice, leisurely ride through the local forest trails. Scenery anywhere in Park City will always be a delight but sitting in the saddle is a splendid variant. We were a party of four with guides Lacey in front and Roger in the rear. Both were friendly and knowledgeable, which you might expect from Roger, the owner, but Lacey is a college freshman who knew her stuff, offering helpful hints that less experienced riders will find useful. (Wear long pants.) Having been around horses, I'd have loved to hit some open territory for a nice run, but you can still work your horse and perhaps develop a bit of a bond. At one point we stopped for a pic, I dismounted and, as I posed with my wife (who was sitting on a gorgeous Mustang), my guy, Trigger, actually put his head on my shoulder. Pretty cool. I'd do this again, maybe because of my love for horses, but also because it's a nice time for anyone, be it single folk, friends, couples or families.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed August 16, 2018

My wife, myself and 17 year old daughter took a 1.5 hour horseback ride up a mountain adjacent to the Canyons. It was a fantastic experience. There was no hassle checking in and getting onto our horses (we're beginners but have riden a bit over the years in the Caribbean). Within 20 minutes we set off up the mountain - the facility is literally adjacent to the first trail - very convenient. Our guide, Matthew (aka Chewy) has been riding for 20 years and he's 22 yrs old. He's a semi-professional rodeo cowboy and he was a great guide. He was entertaining, very helpful with the horses getting us back to speed and an excellent guide. The horses were in excellent shape and were very well trained but still had some personality which is the best combo. The trail ranges from steep rocky grades to clearings with spectacular views.

All in all, it was our best activity during our Park City summer vacation. Kudo's to Roger and his team! I can't wait to come back for a snowmobile tour this winter.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a horseback ride through this outfit last week. Beautiful scenery and the guides M.J. And Jenny were fabulous. They were helpful and didn't get frustrated with my inexperience, very patient.

Date of experience: July 2018