Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Views in Summertime

My family and I did the 11 AM horseback ride at Red Pine Adventures. We had never been to Park City... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jenniferaB3021HW
Flower Mound, Texas
via mobile
Beautiful ride, great experience

On on family trip to PC this month, we went on a 90-minute ride with 2 adults and 2 kids (age 10y... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Susan H
Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Park City
from $65.00
More Info
from $36.27
More Info
All reviews snowmobiling experience snowmobile tour hour horseback ride single file beautiful horses snow boots great family adventure animal tracks an unforgettable experience let loose experienced riders a lot of fun great equipment an excellent guide ski gear great ride top notch
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018

My wife and I (she's already given a review) enjoyed this nice, leisurely ride through the local forest trails. Scenery anywhere in Park City will always be a delight but sitting in the saddle is a splendid variant. We were a party of four with guides Lacey in front and Roger in the rear. Both were friendly and knowledgeable, which you might expect from Roger, the owner, but Lacey is a college freshman who knew her stuff, offering helpful hints that less experienced riders will find useful. (Wear long pants.) Having been around horses, I'd have loved to hit some open territory for a nice run, but you can still work your horse and perhaps develop a bit of a bond. At one point we stopped for a pic, I dismounted and, as I posed with my wife (who was sitting on a gorgeous Mustang), my guy, Trigger, actually put his head on my shoulder. Pretty cool. I'd do this again, maybe because of my love for horses, but also because it's a nice time for anyone, be it single folk, friends, couples or families.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed August 16, 2018

My wife, myself and 17 year old daughter took a 1.5 hour horseback ride up a mountain adjacent to the Canyons. It was a fantastic experience. There was no hassle checking in and getting onto our horses (we're beginners but have riden a bit over the years in the Caribbean). Within 20 minutes we set off up the mountain - the facility is literally adjacent to the first trail - very convenient. Our guide, Matthew (aka Chewy) has been riding for 20 years and he's 22 yrs old. He's a semi-professional rodeo cowboy and he was a great guide. He was entertaining, very helpful with the horses getting us back to speed and an excellent guide. The horses were in excellent shape and were very well trained but still had some personality which is the best combo. The trail ranges from steep rocky grades to clearings with spectacular views.

All in all, it was our best activity during our Park City summer vacation. Kudo's to Roger and his team! I can't wait to come back for a snowmobile tour this winter.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a horseback ride through this outfit last week. Beautiful scenery and the guides M.J. And Jenny were fabulous. They were helpful and didn't get frustrated with my inexperience, very patient.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

My wife and I recently enjoyed a 1.5 hour horseback ride at Red Pine Adventures. Our guides, Lacey and MJ, were very friendly, outgoing and a pleasure to ride with. My wife and I were the only riders on the trip and therefore enjoyed a more personal ride than expected. The horses were well behaved and easy to control, and the trail we took was not the typical wide-open trail but instead a twisting, winding, narrow trail that made the ride more enjoyable. We saw several deer during the ride and enjoyed several beautiful views of the surrounding area. All in all it was a great experience and we would certainly recommend it to others.

Reviewed July 6, 2018

My family and I had the pleasure of a 2-hour horseback ride at Red Pine Adventures. Our party consisted of two 40+ year-olds and two 18 year-olds. Bayou Dave was our guide and he truly made the overall experience wonderful. The trails were great and he pointed out multiple wild life (i.e. multiple deer, a great owl, some type of turkey, other birds and a chipmunk. I highly recommend this.

1  Thank Kristi K
Roger O, Owner at Red Pine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Kristi! We are thrilled to hear you and your family had a great ride with Bayou Dave. We hope to see you again soon!

All the best,